Thursday, February 19, 2009

McCrimmon's Training

It is time to add a bit of McCrimmon's training to the blog as Laney has been inspiring all of us with his desire to ride. My goal this winter was to have fun while keeping my legs spinning and my mind away from SAD that can so easily set in during the winter months.

It was pretty easy to kick of the new year with two weeks in Florida working andplaying with the family. I was able to ride the road many days and also hit up Alafia State Park for some of Florida's best trails.

Back in midwest for the rest of the winter wasn't so bad. Work has been slow so I needed to travel a bit to find work. I spent 6 weeks in St Louis in which every week was either on a bike or in the "Y" spin classes several days a week. I was in Fenton, MO for work and the hills for training were incredible. I'd really like to get the Vesrah boys down there for some road and offroad rides.

I've been back working only 20 hours a week the past few weeks which is allowing daily rides. Ten of the past twelve days has been on either the road, mtn or singlespeed. Ken and Mike have also provided a few nice hookups as we get ready for another great season!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vesrah said...

nice...thanks for addin to the blog holmes