Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11-04-09 Trainin-- I & M / McKinley Woods

When a moment is at hand, you seize the moment, no matter what the mood...move toward the bike without thought, your ride will soon be over and you will be satisfied...MLaney

Today all the motivation I needed to get out for a training ride was given by the wife. And I quote, "Why don't you go for a ride."

I left a dust shadow were I was once standing and headed towards the trees...lots of leaves down...remember peeps it can be VERY slippery under those leaves...the knee should be fine in a day or so.

Had a huge surprise waiting for me when I got home...Brian B with Roaring Lion hooked a brother up...got some much needed reinforcements delivered today...if the delivery guy only knew what was in the boxes he coulda been energized all day.

No comments: